This rear comes with drum or metric disc brakes and axles installed in the housing.
1955-1957 Chevy 150, 210, Bel Air, And Nomad
- Stock width 60" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- 2 1/4" Perches welded in the stock location
- 12 Bolt - USA made casting
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 30 spline Moser Engineering bolt-in style axles
- Eaton clutch posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Sealed ball bearings
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, 2.771" hub, and access holes
- 10" Torino drum kit or 11" metric disc brake kit
- Brake lines included
- Parking brake cables hooked too drum or disc, trim to fit design Lokar kit
12 bolt internals are 12 bolt passenger car spec. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
We recommend Lucas 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives with Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, do a different powdercoat color, use a different bolt pattern, switch to disc brakes, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
You can expect a 5-7 day build time. Powdercoating adds about 1 week to production.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.