This rear come with axles, brakes, hoses and parking brake cables installed.
- Stock width 60" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Upper and lower control arm mounts are welded on the housing
- Stamped 9" Ford housing
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 31 spline Moser bolt-in style axles
- 33/35/40 spline axles have a 10-year warranty
- Truetrac posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Sealed ball bearings
- 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, 2.771" hub, and access holes
Housing take a 9" center and uses a 3.062 Superlight Nodular case. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
We recommend Lucas 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives in Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, do a different powdercoat color, use a different bolt pattern, switch to other brakes, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
You can expect a 5-7 day build time. Powdercoating adds about 1 week to production.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.
Fully Assembled, 1964-1967 Chevelle 9" Ford, 31 spline, Truetrac
This item ships UPS truck freight.