1968-1972 A-Body Chevelle, El Camino, Olds 442, Cutlass, GTO, Tempest, Malibu
- Stock width 61 1/8" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Moser Engineering 9" fabricated housing
- Bare finish
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- Moser Engineering bolt-in style axles 1541H
- 33/35/40 spline axles have a 10 year warranty
- 1 Piece sealed ball bearings
- 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, 2.771" hub, and access holes
Housing takes a Ford 9" center section. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
If you would like to narrow this rear, powdercoat the housing, use a different bolt pattern, or use other disc brakes we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.
Shown with optional powdercoat. Contact us for a custom quote. Powdercoat not included.
1968-1972 Chevelle, Fabricated 9" Housing and Axle Package, Moser
Ford 9" housing with brackets
Specify width and offset in Notes if custom or click stock
Axles are 1541H
Axles have 2.771" hub and access holes unless specified otherwise
Housing comes with 1/4" think tubes, Torino ends, 2 1/2" brake offset