Ford Racing's assembled handling pack includes pre-assembled struts. No spring compressor required, strut/spring assembly is ready to bolt-in! Put a little "road race" into your Mustang GT with Ford Racing's handling pack. It's tuned to deliver improved handling without sacrificing ride quality.
- Fits: 2005-2014 Mustang GT Coupe.
- All components are designed to work together as a package
- Lowers car approximately 1.0"
Handling Pack Includes:
- Assembled Front Struts M-18000-A with rear shocks, Lowering Springs M-5300-P, Upgraded Strut Mount M-18183-C and Jounce Stops M-5570-A.
- Sway Bar Kit M-5490-A
- Adjustable Rear Panhard Bar M-4264-A
- Includes all factory required one-time use fasteners
Note: Some factory fasteners are one time use. Please reference service manual for reuse information and correct torque specifications. Requires alignment after installation.
Ford Racing Mustang Coupe assembled handling packs are designed to lower your Mustang Coupe and put a little "road race" into your ride! These handling packs improve your handling without sacrificing ride quality. Pre-assembled struts, rear shocks, lowering springs, upgraded strut mounts, and jounce stops, along with a sway bar kit and an adjustable rear panhard bar, are carefully selected to work together for amazing performance. Ford Racing assembled handling packs bolt right into your Mustang GT Coupe with no spring compressor required!
- Improves Handling
- Gives Vehicle Sporty Appearance