Part Number 4301550R
This system features the “Original” Baer 2-piston, pad guided caliper (PGC) mounted to a 11", 1-piece slot, drill, zinc plated integral hub rotor. The PGC caliper comes in a red powder coated finish with a black logo, includes dust/weather seal’s and uses the popular D412 pad type. The system includes premium bearings with races pre-installed, dust caps, mounting brackets, stainless braided hoses and all necessary hardware. The 11" “Classic” system fits select 14” and most 15" or larger wheels.
- 1964-72 GM A-Body cars w/OE spindles
- 1967-69 GM F-Body cars w/OE spindles
- 1964-74 GM X-Body cars w/OE spindles
- DSE AFX-body 2" drop spindles
- Heidts 2" drop spindles
- Fatman 2" drop spindles
- Ridetech 2" drop spindles
- L&H Customs spindles
Why Purchase the Classic Series?
- Powder Coated Red Calipers
- Modern Brakes For Small Wheels
- Stainless Braided Brake Hoses
- Slot, Drill, Zinc Plated Rotors
- Affordable Price