1970-1981 Camaro, Firebird, F-Body
- Stock width 61 1/8" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Multi-leaf perches welded in the stock location
- Moser Engineering 12 Bolt - USA made casting
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 33 spline Moser Engineering bolt-in style axles
- 33/35/40 spline axles have a 10-year warranty
- Truetrac posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Chrome cover
- Sealed ball bearings
- 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, 2.771" hub, and access holes
12 bolt internals are 12 bolt passenger car spec. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
We recommend Lucas 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives in Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, do a different powdercoat color, use a different bolt pattern, switch to disc brakes, add adjustable coil over mounts to fit your suspension, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
You can expect a 2-3 day build time. Powdercoating ads about 1 week to production.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.
1970-1981 Camaro 12 Bolt, Multi-Leaf, 33 Spline, Bolt-in Axles, Truetrac, Moser
This item ships UPS truck freight.