Front sway bar for 1963-1987 Chevy C10. For use with stock lower arm and SOME Ridetech StrongArms (see additional image for details). Includes sway bar, Delrin bushing inserts, frame mounts and end links.
1963 – 1987 Chevy C10 Truck Front Sway Bar. Eliminates bind and poor sway bar geometry when lowering the truck. Incorporated into the polyurethane frame bushings is a Delrin insert to eliminate stiction and allow the sway bar to move freely and improve ride quality.
- Precision CNC-Bent tubing for accurate and repeatable fitment.
- Exact Bar Rates included with each sway bar.
- Investment cast steel bar ends offer performance and appearance improvement.
- Bolt-on No modifications required.
- Includes Delrin liners to reduce friction in the mounting bushings.
- Fits on trucks with or without a factory sway bar, includes bolt-on lower arm bracket.
- Direct fit to Ridetech tubular lower arms that use “inboard” mounting tab (see additional image)
- 1.50” O.D. .250” wal