Part Number 4301512
13" Trac 4 for 5x5 bolt pattern C10 Trucks from 1960-1987.
Front Baer Brake Kit, 13" Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Coated Rotors, 4 Piston Trac4 Calipers Powdercoated red, black, or silver. No Spindles. Purchase CPP drop spindles to work with this kit.
| Why Purchase the Track4?
- Baer's most popular system featuring the 2-piece, 4-piston T4 caliper
- Designed to fit most 17" and larger wheels
- 13” 1-piece directional vaned rotor
- The Track4 is designed as a front only, as is best suited with our 12” SS4 rear
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs pre-assembled with studs and premium bearings packed with Redline synthetic grease
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver (Custom colors and finishes also available)
| The T4 Caliper Features:
- 4-piston, 2-piece caliper with six, 3/8” cross bolts for added strength
- Internal crossover design
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses the 1998-2002 Camaro pad shape (FMSI #D749)
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material