Level Two Mopar Coil-Over Handling Kit | 62-65 Mopar B-Body 0-2" Drop
Performance Level : Level 2
Include Shocks? : Yes
Upgrade your classic Mopar with front and rear coil-over suspension. Kits include a tubular K member for reduced weight and room for long tube headers. Modular motor mounts make engine swaps easy—including Gen 3 Hemis. The included tubular control arms and rack-and-pinion steering greatly improve drivability and performance while providing a modern feel. Front suspension easily bolts in without any cutting or welding.
The triangulated 4 link rear suspension offers a more planted feel on the street and track. Make room for larger wheels and tires by correcting the wheelbase of your classic Mopar. The modern design instantly delivers a more modern driving experience on the street while giving you the adjustability to maximize performance at the autocross or road course.
The included QA1 Proma Star double adjustable coil-over shocks help you dial in the perfect stance and ride quality. They also provide the adjustability to tune for high-performance driving in an autocross or road racing setting.
QA1 kits come complete with powder-coated tubular components and all installation hardware. Kits work with 8 ¾”, Ford 9” and Dana 60 rear axles. Choose the appropriate part number when selecting your kit.
Kits come with front and rear sway bars to reduce body roll during hard launches and cornering.
Made in the USA. Shocks eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 0-2” of drop.
- Gen 3 Hemi power steering pumps require a pressure reducer and power steering cooler.
- Kits use Mustang II-style spindles for plenty of brake options.
- Rear suspension installation requires a small amount of cutting and welding on the frame and axle housing.
- This kit works with factory-located leaf spring mounts or modified inboard-located leaf spring mounts.
- Motor mounts sold separately.