This system features a single piston, integral park brake caliper mounted to a 10.50", 1-piece slot, drilled and zinc plated rotor. The caliper comes with a red powder coated finish, includes dust/weather seal and uses the popular D627 pad type. The system includes calipers, rotors, brackets, hardware, stainless braided brake hoses and fittings. The Baer Classic system is a cost effective, full feature drum to disc conversions and fits most 14" or larger wheels.
| System Includes:
Calipers, Brake pads, Rotors, Brackets, stainless braided brake hoses & system hardware.
- Designed to be used with GM small 10/12 bolt rear ends with C-clips, C-clip eliminators or bearing on axle (BOP).
- For vehicles with Staggered rear shocks
- System has 5x4.5" and 5x4.75" bolt pattern
- 15/16" master cylinder recommended (OE cast iron style or Remaster)
- Adjustable proportioning valve recommended p/n 2000035
- 1968-69 GM F-Body card with OE 10/12 bolt rear end with Staggered rear shocks
- 1968-74 GM X-Body card with OE 10/12 bolt rear end with Staggered rear shocks
- Vehicles using GM small 10/12 bolt rear end & Staggered shocks
| Why Purchase the Classic Series?
- Powder Coated Red Calipers
- Modern Brakes For Small Wheels
- Stainless Braided Brake Hoses
- Slot, Dimpled, Zinc Plated Rotors
- Affordable Price
| Classic Series Back Caliper Features:
- Single-piston caliper
- Powder-coated Red
- Integral park brake in the caliper