This durable Chevy 12-bolt rear end package includes leaf spring mounts.
The Strange 12 bolt casting is much stronger than the OEM 12 bolt, while still accepting the same components. The casting is poured from proprietary nodular iron which is substantially stronger than cast iron. The main caps are constructed from forged chrome moly, instead of cast iron like the originals. These improvements in materials, have allowed the casting to be made not only thinner and lighter, but also stronger.
This rear comes with Wilwood disc brakes and axles installed on the housing.
1967-1969 Camaro, Firebird, F-Body
- Stock width 60" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Mono leaf perches welded in the stock location
- Strange Engineering 12 Bolt - USA made casting
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 33 spline Strange Engineering bolt-in style axles
- Truetrac posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Chrome cover
- 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset and access holes
- Wilwood disc brake kit W/ parking brake
12 bolt internals are 12 bolt passenger car spec.
We recommend 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives with Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, do a different powdercoat color, use a different bolt pattern, switch to disc brakes, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
Lead times may vary.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.