This 1970-1981 Camaro and Firebird StreetGRIP suspension kit updates your car with modern handling, exceptional ride quality and lowered ride height. StreetGRIP suspension is the perfect solution for restored muscle cars as well as mild customs like resto-mods and pro-touring street machines. StreetGRIP is a complete easy-to-install solution. A direct replacement for original style suspension, StreetGRIP includes everything that you need including lowering springs, adjustable shock absorbers, high performance bushings, a heavy duty sway bar, tall ball joints, hardware and instructions.
- Vehicle-specific RideTech HQ series shocks offer rebound adjustment and provide the ultimate in ride quality and handling.
- Composite leaf springs offer linear spring rate and save 70lbs of unsprung weight!
- Vehicle-specific dual-rate front coil springs offer the best of both worlds… ride quality AND crisp handling.
- Delrin control arm and leaf spring bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in front suspension.
- Tall ball joints dramatically improve OEM camber curve to give your car a much more stable feel through the corners.
- Lower Ball Joints
- Larger front sway bar minimizes unwanted body roll through the corners.
- Delrin sway bar bushings eliminate unwanted movement and stiction in the sway bar to improve ride quality and handling performance
11175010 For Small Block Applictions - Includes Ball Joints