Rear Coil-Over Conversion System | 71-72 Mopar B Body
Adjustability : Double Adjustable
Rear Differential : Mopar 8 3/4 / Ford 9
Swap your B Body's leaf spring suspension for a triangulated four-link with double-adjustable coil-overs to transform the way your car launches, handles and cruises down the road.
Great-looking powder coated components improve performance and save weight. Plus, you'll enjoy a much more modern driving feel and improved handling in any setting.
- Proven triangulated 4 link design is popular with street/strip machines, pro-touring/road racers and autocross drivers
- Available for Mopar 8 3/4", Ford 9" and Dana 60 rear axles
- Improved traction during launch
- Easy installation that requires minimal welding
- Supports both standard and inboard spring locations
- Gain greater anti-squat and pinion angle adjustability
- Correct your wheelbase to fit larger wheels and tires
- Has clearance for 3” over the axle exhaust
- Made in the USA
- Single- and double-adjustable shocks eligible for a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add the optional rear sway bar to further reduce body roll during hard launches and cornering.
Building on a long legacy of great engineering, service and quality, our Gerst-designed systems instantly upgrade to every aspect of your classic Dodge or Plymouth.