This 14" Extreme+ kit comes with spindles.
Front Baer Brake Kit, 14" Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Coated Rotors, 6 Piston Extreme Calipers Powdercoated red, black, or silver. No Spindles.
| Why Purchase the Extreme+?
- Baer’s flagship offering featuring the 1-piece Forged MonoBlock, 6-piston (6S) caliper
- 2-piece rotor design with a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat bolted to the rotor friction ring with high grade NAS (Aircraft) hardware. Rotors comes pre-assembled
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs pre-assembled with studs and premium bearings packed with Redline synthetic grease
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver (Custom colors and finishes also available)
| The 6S Extreme+ Caliper Features:
- 1-piece Monoblock design machined out of a US made 2618 aluminum forging
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses the common D1247 (DR11) race pad backing plate shared by many other competition calipers
- Caliper can accept 13.5” to 16” rotors
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
1971-1976 Impala, 14" Extreme+ Front Brake System