This kit is designed to work with a factory bolt in style housing end with bearing pressed on the axle. Call if you have questions.
Rear Baer Brake Kit, 14" Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Coated Rotors, 6 Piston PRO+ Calipers Powdercoated, Parking Brake.
| Why Purchase the Pro+?
- Features the 6-Piston (6P) caliper machined specifically for rear applications with smaller, yet staggered pistons, for proper brake bias and minimal pad taper
- 2-piece rotor design with a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat bolted to the rotor friction ring with high grade NAS (Aircraft) hardware. Rotors comes pre-assembled
- System includes Baer’s Verislide self-centering brackets that allow the caliper to float with the rotor/axle to prevent piston knock back
- Fully machined billet backing plate that also holds the banksia park brake assembly
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver (Custom colors and finishes also available)
| The 6P Pro+ Caliper Features:
- 6-piston, 2-piece caliper with six, 3/8” cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad taper
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses the C5 and C6 backing plate (1997-2013 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material