QA1 Coil-Over And Crossmember Kit for 1973-1987 Chevy C10 | MOD Series Shocks, 650 LB Springs
Do you already have QA1 Coil-Overs and Control Arms? : No
Adjustability : MOD Series
Spring Rate (lbs./in.) : 650
Upgrade your classic C10 to a modern driving feel and performance. This kit has everything to convert your truck's front end to coil-overs and a tubular crossmember with rack-and-pinion steering. This is a great way to overhaul your C10 suspension in one go, giving you adjustable ride height to achieve the perfect stance with up to 8” of drop. All while dialing in the ideal ride quality and performance for your application while reducing weight by 140 lbs. over stock.
Rack and Pinion Steering
Powered rack-and-pinion offers quicker steering and a tighter feel. Plus, increase steering angle when fitting larger wheels and tires, and improve geometry for enhanced drivability.
Increased Ground Clearance
The crossmember and control arms make your undercab rails the truck’s lowest point. New upper shock mounts increase travel for a great ride and performance, even at low ride heights.
Adjustable Shock Valving
QA1 MOD Series Shocks offer advanced high-speed and low-speed adjustment for maximum tunability. The modular valve packs and force curves are made for top-tier drag racing and pro touring drivers.
Easy, Bolt-In Installation
The crossmember comes powder coated and ready to install. No need to cut or weld your frame. It easily locates the steering rack, and you can choose mounts (sold separately) for common engines.
- If you already have QA1’s coil-over system, you can find retrofit kits to use your existing components
- Total drop range depends on wheel/tire fitment
- Will require you to trim inner fenders
- Engine mounts are year-range specific to maintain OE bellhousing location
- Optimized bump steer settings require at least 18” wheels
- 18” wheels can run up to 6” of backspacing
- 20” wheels can run up to 7” of backspacing
- Requires use of 1973-1987 C10 spindles
- May require different headers and oil pan (Stock SBC & BBC pans fit)
- Steering shaft is not included
- May require new power steering hoses depending on fittings, pump and engine placement
Modular engine mounts and front sway bar sold seperatly.