Air Ride Suspension System for 2007 – 2013 Silverado & Sierra 1500 2WD. Includes front & rear HQ Series Shockwaves, front upper and lower StrongArms, Bolt-On 4 Link and drop spindles.
- Offers a ride height that is approximately 4″ lower than stock in the front and 6″ in the rear. Fully deflated will net an additional 3″ drop.
- HQ Series ShockWaves air ride shock and air spring unit utilizes an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They are rebound adjustable and come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Upper StrongArms tubular control arm feature corrected ball joint angles for the lowered ride height and the length has been altered to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms tubular control arm feature a double sheer lower shock mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and altered the length to create more camber adjustment. Injection-molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- A Front MuscleBar sway bar is included to reduce body roll and includes the PosiLink End-links that provide immediate engagement between the chassis and control arms.
- Drop Spindles are used to all the use of a longer stroke shock and improve suspension geometry and bump-steer. Fits 18″ or larger wheels.
- Bolt-On 4-Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require any welding or major modifications to the bed floor. Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Includes patent-pending R-Joint rod ends to eliminate binding and noise.
- Optimized anti-squat, roll center, and pinion angle migration for dramatic improvements in handling and traction.
- Bolt-on C-Notch reinforces OEM frame rails and features integrated suspension mounts.
- Compatible with all cab size and bed length configurations
Designed for simple installation with minimal OEM rivet removal.
To complete this Air Suspension system please choose from one of our Compressor Systems.
NOTE *** Designed to fit 2wd trucks.