Kit is assembled with modified stock spindles.
Front Baer Brake Kit, 14" Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Coated Rotors, 6 Piston PRO+ Calipers are Powdercoated in red, black or silver.
| Why Purchase the Pro+?
- Baer’s best-selling system featuring the 6-Piston (6P) caliper
- 2-piece rotor design with a 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat bolted to the rotor friction ring with high grade NAS (Aircraft) hardware. Rotors comes pre-assembled
- Includes a set of 6061-T6 billet machined hubs pre-assembled with studs and premium bearings packed with Redline synthetic grease
- Includes a set of modified spindles and comes pre-assembled ready for installation
- Standard colors are Red, Black or Silver (Custom colors and finishes also available)
| The 6P Pro+ Caliper Features:
- 6-piston, 2-piece caliper with six, 3/8” cross bolts for added strength
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure)
- Uses the C5 and C6 backing plate (1997-2013 Corvette) or the FMSI #D731
- Caliper can accept 13” and 14” rotors
- Red, Black or Silver Powder Coat Finish (custom colors available)
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100% MADE IN USA with US sourced material
1971-1976 B-Body - 14" Front Pro+ Brake System