Sold By Pair
Part Number 5208
Lower 73-77 Laguna Lower Trailing Arms
QA1 Rear Trailing Arms
QA1 offers upper and lower rear trailing arms for Ford and GM applications in boxed, tubular, and heavy-duty adjustable options. All upper tubular and lower boxed trailing arms use polyurethane bushings on both ends, while upper adjustable and lower tubular trailing arms use a spherical ball or rod end assembly on the chassis end to eliminate bushing bind, allowing the suspension to move smoother for better control. They are powdercoated or zinc plated and anodized for a long-lasting finish. Keep your tires planted firmly on the ground for improved traction and a more predictable, better handling car with a set of QA1 rear trailing arms.
Features may include:
* Boxed trailing arms are constructed from 0.120 in. wall cold rolled steel tubing for maximum strength and flex elimination.
* Tubular trailing arms are constructed from 1 1/4 in. diameter, 0.120 in. wall steel tubing which offers increased strength over other designs, but also have the added advantage of lighter weight.
* Boxed and tubular styles feature fluted, greasable polyurethane bushings, which are superior to the stock rubber bushings.
* Heavy-duty adjustable trailing arms allow easy rear suspension adjustments for optimum handling and traction. Simply loosen the jam nuts and adjust the pinion angle without removing the arms from the vehicle. They replace soft OE differential bushings with polyurethane differential bushings, and they use a spherical ball or rod end assembly with UHMW polyethylene bushings on the chassis end
* Adjustable styles are available in aluminum and steel options