1968-1972 A-Body Chevelle, El Camino, Olds 442, Cutlass, GTO, Tempest, Malibu
- Stock width 61 1/8" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Upper and lower control arm brackets are welded on the housing
- 12 Bolt - USA made casting
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 33 spline Moser Engineering bolt-in style axles
- 33/35/40 spline axles have a 10-year warranty
- Truetrac posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Chrome cover
- Sealed ball bearings
- 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, 2.771" hub, and access holes
- Wilwood brakes 11 or 12", drilled and slotted, choice of black or red calipers (requires 16" or larger rims)
- Rear is completely assembled with parking brake cables and 14" stainless braided lines
12 bolt internals are 12 bolt passenger car spec. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
We recommend Lucas 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives in Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, do a different powdercoat color, use a different bolt pattern, switch to disc brakes, add adjustable coil over mounts to fit your suspension, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
You can expect a 2-3 day build time. Powdercoating ads about 1 week to production.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.