This complete rear end comes with axles, brakes, hoses and parking brake cables installed.
- Leaf spring perches welded on housing
- Moser Engineering Heavy duty stamped housing
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 31 spline Moser Engineering bolt-in style axles
- 1541H American made axle material
- Nodular Iron Case
- Truetrac posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Sealed ball bearings
- 5 x 4 1/2" bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, and access holes
- Drum or economy disc brakes, 11" single piston, parking brake installed
Housing takes a 9" center and uses a 3.062 Nodular case. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
We recommend Lucas 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives in Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, add powdercoat, use a different bolt pattern, switch to other brakes, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
You can expect a 5-7 day build time. Powdercoating adds about 1 week to production.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.