This rear comes with drum brakes and axles installed in the housing.
1967-1969 Camaro, Firebird, F-Body
- Stock width 60" wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Perches welded in the stock location
- 12 Bolt - USA made casting
- 3" tubes / 1/4" wall - seamless DOM
- 30 spline Moser Engineering bolt-in style axles
- Truetrac posi
- Choice of gear ratio
- 1350 yoke
- Chrome cover
- Sealed ball bearings
- 5 x 4 3/4 bolt pattern
- Torino ends, common 2 1/2" brake offset, 2.771" hub, and access holes
- 10" Torino drum kit
- Hardlines included
- Parking brake cables hooked too drum, trim to fit design Lokar kit
12 bolt internals are 12 bolt passenger car spec. Axle bearings are common Ford 88128 found at any part store.
We recommend Lucas 80/90 non-synthetic with no additives with Truetrac differentials.
If you would like to narrow this rear, do a different powdercoat color, use a different bolt pattern, switch to disc brakes, hold the shipment at your local terminal, we can accommodate your needs. Reach out to us and we will get you a custom quote.
You can expect a 5-7 day build time. Powdercoating adds about 1 week to production.
Sales tax only applies to Indiana residents.
Any questions, leave a note or contact us a 260-301-2424.