The RideTech 1967-1969 Camaro / Firebird Coil-Over package includes everything you need to completely upgrade your existing suspension and give your Camaro the aggressive lowered stance with modern drivability. The package contains front upper and lower control arms, tall spindles, front sway bar, a rear 4 Link, and 4 HQ Series Coil-Overs for every corner of your vehicle. The benefit of buying a complete suspension system is that it takes all of the guesswork out when purchasing a new suspension. RideTech has spent hours collecting data to find a perfect spring rate and components for your vehicle’s performance and ride quality.
- RideTech Tall Spindles will induce more negative camber gain to maximize tire contact patch during cornering. It also offers a 2” pin drop which allows for the use of longer shocks creating more suspension travel. Compatible with all brake kits designed to fit the stock disc brake spindle.
- Upper StrongArms feature corrected ball joint angles for the tall spindles. The upper ball joint have been moved back to allow for additional caster setting to improve high speed stability and steering feel. Offset slugs are also available for additional caster. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- Lower StrongArms feature a double sheer lower mount for increased strength. We have also dropped the lower shock mount to increase suspension travel and moved the lower ball joint forward to increase caster settings while keeping the wheel centered in the wheel opening. Injection molded Delrin bushings with 13% Teflon are used to reduce deflection and stiction.
- HQ Series Coil-Overs utilize an impact forged aluminum body and Monotube design to deliver excellent ride quality and handling. They allow fine tuning of the ride quality and handling via the rebound adjustment knob, located at the top of the shock for under hood access. They come standard with a 1,000,0001 Mile Warranty.
- Front MucleBar helps reduce body roll and creates room for wider front tires. (new style bar adds additional clearance) Rate = 810lbs Diameter= 1.125″ Wall Thickness = .219″ includes Easy to install spherical end links with barrel lock nuts
- Bolt-On 4 Link greatly improves traction, handling and ride quality. Installation does not require the any major modifications to the floor pan and requires only minimal welding to the axle tube. Works with mini-tubs. The R-Joint rod ends combine the best qualities of low friction movement, lateral stability, full range articulation, and quiet operation into one special bearing that is as home on the street as it is on the racetrack!
- 1 x rid11162899 Ridetech 67-69 Camaro Firebird and 68-74 Nova Front Lower StrongArms
- 1 x rid11163699 Ridetech 67-69 Camaro Firebird and 68-74 Nova Front Upper StrongArms
- 1 x rid11009300 Ridetech 67-69 GM F-Body 68-74 X-Body 64-72 A-Body Tall Spindles Pair
- 1 x rid11163510 Ridetech 67-69 Camaro and Firebird HQ Series Front CoilOvers Pair
- 1 x rid11166510 Ridetech 67-69 Camaro and Firebird Rear HQ Series CoilOver Pair
- 1 x rid11167199 Ridetech 67-69 Camaro and Firebird Bolt-On 4 Link System
- 1 x rid11169120 Ridetech 67-69 Camaro Firebird and 68-74 Nova Front MuscleBar
- 1 x rid85000000 Ridetech CoilOver Spanner Wrench